Become a Sponsor
- Skills Canada BC can tailor a sponsorship package to help your organization meet its sales, marketing and engagement targets.
- Below are descriptions about Skills Canada BC competitions, programs and audience reach.
- Skills Canada BC engages more than 40,000 students, parents, educators, labour, industry and government partners in its Olympic-Style, trade and technology competitions and in-school programs each year. Learn more
- Skills Canada BC offers the Inspire Program to more than 15,000 (Grades 6 to 10) students annually. The Inspire Program introduces: “What is a trades career?” “What is a technology career?” “What is an apprenticeship?” “How do students get into apprenticeship programs?”
- Skills Canada BC Regional and Provincial competitions are coordinated by teams of committed volunteers who are experts in their respective fields, and are hosted by Secondary and Post-Secondary partner schools throughout British Columbia
- In 2020 (February – March) Skills Canada BC hosted 3,100 British Columbian students in 23 Regional competition sites throughout British Columbia. Learn more.
- March 13, 2020 Skills Canada BC announced that due to the Covid-19 outbreak it would need to cancel its Provincial 2020 competition, scheduled for April 15, 2020, at the Tradex, in Abbotsford. Learn more.
- April 2020 Skills Canada BC developed a series of “At-Home Challenges” called “Trades & Tech Digital Challenges”that students can do from home during the COVID-19 crisis.
- May 2020 Skills Canada BC created an open-source portal so that the Inspire Program could be delivered virtually by educators across the province during the coronavirus lockdown.
- Skills Canada BC sent four BC competitors to compete at WorldSkills 2019 (Russia) on Team Canada.
- Skills Canada BC data collection tools help measure its effectiveness in reaching targets audiences.
Schedule a call to discuss your unique sponsorship needs today.
Elaine Allan, BA, MBA,