Spring has sprung and we want to get creative with you!
Create your very own spring-time wreath. This can be made from fresh florals, plants from your garden, construction paper, edible arrangements, anything that simulates SPRING!
- There will be 3 winners, one in each age group: Grade K-3, 4-8, 9-12.
- You may use any edible or non-edible materials to complete this challenge.
- You must describe which Skills for Success was used to create this project.
- Bonus point awarded for using the Skills for Success logo.
- Bonus point awarded for incorporating at least one floral and describing its symbolism. (Ei.Sunflower – adoration and loyalty)
- The deadline to enter is April 22nd, 2022 (Submit Entries Here).
- Creative – 1 point.
- Tidy, neat and planned out – 1 point.
- Colorful – 1 point.
- Description of which Skills for Success* was used – 1 point.
- **Bonus** Use of the Skills for Success logo – 1 point.
- **Bonus** Including at least one floral and describing its symbolism – 1 point.
- A total of 4 points, plus 2 bonus points, may be earned.
If this competition speaks to you, check out our Provincial Competitions
Floristry is recognized as a World Skills practiced, creative arts, competition.
** Skills for Success are the skills needed to participate and thrive in learning, work and life.
Stay tuned for more cool Skills Canada BC content and challenges to come!