2018 Skills Canada BC’s Provincial Competitor Travel Subsidy Application
- Complete Skills Canada BC Provincial Competitor Travel Subsidy application when you’ve finished your Regional competition.
- Please scan and send copies of travel receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org after the Provincial competition (April 18, 2018).
- Please indicate how you prefer to be reimbursed: Cheque or through PayPal which is faster.
- Eligible reimbursement expenses include: airfare, ferry, gas receipts, mileage ($0.54 per km) and parking.
- Hotel and meal expenses do not qualify for reimbursement.
- Travel subsides are limited and are issued on a first come, first serve basis to qualified applicants.