2020 Skills Canada BC Application
SPECTATOR BUS SUBSIDY FOR SCHOOLS (NON-COMPETITORS)
- DO NOT COMPLETE THIS APPLICATION IF YOU’RE A COMPETITOR OR EDUCATOR APPLYING FOR A SUBSIDY ON BEHALF OF A COMPETITOR.
- As indicated below, the subsidy is a maximum of $300 per bus, maximum is 2 buses per school.
- After attending the April 15, 2020 competition, please complete the bus subsidy reimbursement form.
- Please add your school name to your bus receipts, then scan and send copies to email@example.com after the Provincial competition.
- Claims will need to be submitted with proof of payment before April 30, 2020
- Riembursement will be made by cheque ONLY.
- Please note that bus subsidies are limited and will be issued on a “first come, first served” basis until the availability of subsidies are filled. Once the budget has been reached, we will no longer be accepting applications for the subsidy.
The Skills Canada BC Team